This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
RE: Warnings about rcs_id strings: let's settle this
- From: "Kean Johnston" <jkj at sco dot com>
- To: "'Joseph S. Myers'" <jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk>
- Cc: "'Mark Mitchell'" <mark at codesourcery dot com>,"'Zack Weinberg'" <zack at codesourcery dot com>,"'Joe Buck'" <jbuck at synopsys dot com>, <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>,<gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sat, 3 May 2003 11:37:46 -0700
- Subject: RE: Warnings about rcs_id strings: let's settle this
- Organization: The SCO Group
> changes regarding inline functions and declarations in system headers,
That is what was in the 3.2 code, I was just restoring it. I am not
introducing new behaviour, so no new test is needed. I was, on request,
restoring the old behaviour.