This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Fix stack overflow problem when bootstrapping on Darwin
- From: Richard Sandiford <rsandifo at redhat dot com>
- To: Geoffrey Keating <geoffk at apple dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 03 May 2003 09:44:00 +0100
- Subject: Re: Fix stack overflow problem when bootstrapping on Darwin
- References: <2D72A246-7CC8-11D7-BF9F-0050E4BAD278@apple.com>
Geoffrey Keating <email@example.com> writes:
> I have a similar patch
Yeah, I had the feeling I wouldn't be telling you anything new ;)
> that doesn't use a ?: in a function's operand, which I think is nicer,
> but please commit the testcase since it tests a codepath that isn't
> tested at present.
Thanks, committed as gcc.c-torture/compile/20030503-1.c.