This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH (libstdc++-v3 3.3): Re-enable i386/atomicity.h
- From: Loren James Rittle <rittle at latour dot rsch dot comm dot mot dot com>
- To: libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 2 May 2003 17:26:41 -0500 (CDT)
- Subject: Re: PATCH (libstdc++-v3 3.3): Re-enable i386/atomicity.h
- Organization: Networks and Infrastructure Lab (IL02/2240), Motorola Labs
- References: <20030502014559.GA24118@disaster.jaj.com>
>> Nope. <cpu>-<vendor>-<os> tuples will use config/cpu/<cpu>/atomicity.h by
>> default, if that file exists.
Benjamin Kosnik wrote:
> Ouch, forgot about this, sorry.
Don't feel bad, Phil caught this same issue before I committed the new
file to mainline.
> This should go in if possible, so that free unix distros built for
> i386 won't be weak...
As Mark OK'd it in private e-mail: Installed on 3.3 branch after fully
bootstrapped in context on i386-unknown-freebsd4.8. PR closed.