This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: function parms in regs, patch 3 of 3
- From: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- To: wilson at tuliptree dot org
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 2 May 03 16:40:08 EDT
- Subject: Re: function parms in regs, patch 3 of 3
If we could give each structure field its own DECL_RTL, then we could
access them in place without forcing the structure to a stack slot.
Or maybe we can put the PARALLEL into the structure's DECL_RTL, and
modify the access routines to parse it. I suspect it is simpler to
have separate DECL_RTLs for each field though.
I think CONCAT might also be a possibility and is something that's
been on my wish list for a while.