This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix PR 1687 (C tree inliner related compile time 3.xregression)
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Steven Bosscher <s dot bosscher at student dot tudelft dot nl>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 02 May 2003 12:45:22 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix PR 1687 (C tree inliner related compile time 3.xregression)
- Organization: CodeSourcery, LLC
- References: <1051868995.744.16.camel@steven>
On Fri, 2003-05-02 at 02:49, Steven Bosscher wrote:
> This fixes exponential behavior in tree-inline.c by walking tree nodes
> only once.
I couldn't resist this patch; it's too simple, and with too much
benefit, to ignore. I checked it into 3.3.
Mark Mitchell <email@example.com>