This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Patch: PR java/10459
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Andrew Haley <aph at redhat dot com>
- Cc: tromey at redhat dot com, GCC libjava patches <java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Gcc Patch List <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Mark Mitchell <mitchell at mail dot codesourcery dot com>
- Date: 02 May 2003 10:24:43 -0700
- Subject: Re: Patch: PR java/10459
- Organization: CodeSourcery, LLC
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Fri, 2003-05-02 at 10:21, Andrew Haley wrote:
> Tom Tromey writes:
> > This fixes PR java/10459.
> > What happens here is that we can create an EXPR_WFL_NODE wrapping
> > NULL_TREE. We avoid the crash by just checking for this situation.
> > The second test case will cause an ICE if the java_complete_lhs hunk
> > is removed -- a related bug.
> > Ok for the trunk?
In that case, it is OK for 3.3 as well.
Mark Mitchell <email@example.com>