This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Type in libiberty/cp-demangle.c
- From: DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>
- To: carlo at alinoe dot com
- Cc: libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 2 May 2003 13:23:06 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Type in libiberty/cp-demangle.c
- References: <20030502104656.GA14624@alinoe.com>
> I suppose this is too late for 3.3.0 ?
> It's broken in 3.2.x and mainline too.
> 2003-05-02 Carlo Wood <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * libiberty/cp-demangle.c: Fix typo in "char_traints" string-literal.
This is OK by me for mainline and branch, but the branch folks need to
approve it for the branches also.