This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] New stream buffer for cin, cout etc.
- From: Phil Edwards <phil at jaj dot com>
- To: P?tur Run?lfsson <peturr02 at ru dot is>
- Cc: libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 2 May 2003 12:07:09 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] New stream buffer for cin, cout etc.
- References: <07D05A69A3D0C14FAEA60C3ACE8E5564028D0DFE@nike.hir.is>
On Fri, May 02, 2003 at 03:56:54PM -0000, P?tur Run?lfsson wrote:
> Phil Edwards wrote:
> > On Fri, May 02, 2003 at 08:50:05AM -0000, P?tur Run?lfsson wrote:
> > > (basic_stdiobuf, basic_istdiostream, basic_ostdiostream,
> > > basic_iostdiostream): New.
> > If the names are in headers exposed to the user's program,
> > they will need
> > to be uglified, e.g., __gnu_cxx::__basic_stdiobuf.
> The only library files that include this are src/ios.cc and
Whoops, missed that; ignore me.
If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater
than the animating contest for freedom, go home and leave us in peace. We seek
not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you;
and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen. - Samuel Adams