This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Type in libiberty/cp-demangle.c
- From: Phil Edwards <phil at jaj dot com>
- To: Carlo Wood <carlo at alinoe dot com>
- Cc: libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 2 May 2003 11:25:40 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Type in libiberty/cp-demangle.c
- References: <20030502104656.GA14624@alinoe.com>
On Fri, May 02, 2003 at 12:46:56PM +0200, Carlo Wood wrote:
> I suppose this is too late for 3.3.0 ?
> It's broken in 3.2.x and mainline too.
> 2003-05-02 Carlo Wood <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * libiberty/cp-demangle.c: Fix typo in "char_traints" string-literal.
I would hope this could go in under the obviously correct rule. DJ?
BTW, Carlo, 3.2 is closed and dead. This should go in on trunk and (I feel)
3.3, but I don't have approval authority for libiberty.
If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater
than the animating contest for freedom, go home and leave us in peace. We seek
not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you;
and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen. - Samuel Adams