This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [tree-ssa] Nested functions
- From: law at redhat dot com
- To: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>, "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 02 May 2003 09:20:00 -0600
- Subject: Re: [tree-ssa] Nested functions
- Reply-to: law at redhat dot com
In message <1051888170.27371.0.camel@tornado>, Diego Novillo writes:
>On Fri, 2003-05-02 at 10:58, firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
>> We're only merged up to 4/16. I'll probably just pull in this change since
>> it simplifies things for me :-)
>Actually, Apr09. Can you wait until I do a merge? I was planning one
>for today or tomorrow.
Sure. I'm about to disappear for the weekend anyway.... The only thing
I'm trying to get done before I disappear is a simplified form of the
useless statement elimination code (without variable elimination and most
of the BIND_EXPR eliminations that are causing us so much grief).