This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: darwin and posix threads ? patch ping?
- From: Andreas Tobler <toa at pop dot agri dot ch>
- To: Geoff Keating <geoffk at geoffk dot org>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 02 May 2003 17:17:29 +0200
- Subject: Re: darwin and posix threads ? patch ping?
- References: <3E16989B.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <3E19216D.email@example.com>
Andreas Tobler wrote:
What about this patch, any news on it?
It's been approved, is there some trouble with it?
It's a while since, so I ask again. I struggled over it this morning.
Is it ok when I apply this on to the trunk?
Always testing with it.
Thanks & sorry for the repetition,