This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: source location reorg patch 1/n
- From: Nathan Sidwell <nathan at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Zack Weinberg <zack at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 02 May 2003 12:32:41 +0100
- Subject: Re: source location reorg patch 1/n
- Organization: Codesourcery LLC
- References: <3EB16978.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
Zack Weinberg wrote:
A couple of concerns:yes this is not needed.
no. parse-scan is part of jv-scan, a non toplev.c program.
Why is it necessary to declare input_location here? Shouldn't this be
redundant with toplev.c?
I've installed the patch w/o the scan.h part.
Nathan Sidwell :: http://www.codesourcery.com :: CodeSourcery LLC
The voices in my head said this was stupid too
firstname.lastname@example.org : http://www.cs.bris.ac.uk/~nathan/ : email@example.com