This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Fix problem with late insns in sibcall
- From: Olivier Hainque <hainque at act-europe dot fr>
- To: Richard Kenner <kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu>
- Cc: rth at redhat dot com, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, hainque at act-europe dot fr
- Date: Fri, 2 May 2003 13:03:31 +0200
- Subject: Re: Fix problem with late insns in sibcall
- References: <10305010118.AA20666@vlsi1.ultra.nyu.edu>
Richard Kenner wrote:
> In this case, I was having trouble understanding the analysis log and I'm
> not totally sure what applies to what since there were two separate problems,
> one of which I think was HP PA-specific in this same bug report.
> The confusing part to me is that after this discussion, the fix for the
> 3.2-based GNAT was to disable sibcall for PA due to a known bug (fixed
> for 3.3). Then this showed up on another target.
> Olivier, can you explain more?
I'm reviewing the case and should be able to comment further afterwards.