This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: function parms in regs, patch 1 of 3
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Jim Wilson <wilson at tuliptree dot org>
- Cc: Alan Modra <amodra at bigpond dot net dot au>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 1 May 2003 22:18:08 -0700
- Subject: Re: function parms in regs, patch 1 of 3
- References: <20030424153416.GX1189@bubble.sa.bigpond.net.au> <3EB1D2C5.email@example.com>
On Thu, May 01, 2003 at 10:07:01PM -0400, Jim Wilson wrote:
> I looked through this patch, and didn't see any problems. It looks
> pretty straight
> forward. I am willing to approve it if Richard doesn't object.
I don't object.