This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Patch: jcf-io.c and Win32 case-insensitive filename handling (updated)
- From: Mohan Embar <gnustuff at thisiscool dot com>
- To: Andrew Haley <aph at redhat dot com>, gnustuff at thisiscool dot com
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 02 May 2003 00:10:50 -0500
- Subject: Re: Patch: jcf-io.c and Win32 case-insensitive filename handling (updated)
- Reply-to: gnustuff at thisiscool dot com
>This didn't seem to get applied correctly in 3.4. java/win32-host.o
>isn't showing up in Make-lang.in for JAVA_OBJS, GCJH_OBJS and
>JCFDUMP_OBJS. It is showing up as a target, though.
There are more breakages with this due to other 3.4 changes.
I'll submit a patch against the current 3.4 tree which fixes