This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [RFC] use symbol_ref flags for rs6000
- From: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- To: Stan Shebs <shebs at apple dot com>
- Cc: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>, Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>, David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>, Janis Johnson <janis187 at us dot ibm dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 1 May 2003 20:35:19 -0400
- Subject: Re: [RFC] use symbol_ref flags for rs6000
Yes, I grab your patch.
It ices because thunk is not a function.
On Thursday, May 1, 2003, at 20:42 US/Eastern, Stan Shebs wrote:
Andrew Pinski wrote:
Right now it ice at least on Darwin:
Try updating to get the patch I recently checked in. If it still
chokes after that,
we have a serious problem... :-)