This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [RFC] use symbol_ref flags for rs6000
- From: David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>
- To: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- Cc: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>, Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>, Janis Johnson <janis187 at us dot ibm dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 01 May 2003 18:30:47 -0400
- Subject: Re: [RFC] use symbol_ref flags for rs6000
>>>>> Andrew Pinski writes:
Andrew> The only problem with this on darwin, it is okay to call the static int
Andrew> so that will become a regression.
Regession in what sense? I have heard that calling function
pointer on Darwin actually is faster.