This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] add __amd64__ predefined symbols
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Jan Hubicka <jh at suse dot cz>
- Cc: Andreas Jaeger <aj at suse dot de>, "David O'Brien" <obrien at FreeBSD dot org>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 1 May 2003 13:20:05 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] add __amd64__ predefined symbols
- References: <20030426193937.GA11156@dragon.nuxi.com> <20030426194206.GA15983@gee.suse.de> <20030426221556.GA4792@kam.mff.cuni.cz> <20030501181032.GF31113@redhat.com> <20030501185206.GQ30033@kam.mff.cuni.cz>
On Thu, May 01, 2003 at 08:52:06PM +0200, Jan Hubicka wrote:
> As Zack mentioned the assertions are obsoletted now, so Andreas is
> testing whether removing the assertion breaks something. Would that be
> OK for you? (done for both 3.3.1 and mainline)
Oh certainly. I have no special attachment to assertions.