This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Don't force recompilation of files depending on $(COVERAGE_H)
- From: Nathan Sidwell <nathan at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Steven Bosscher <s dot bosscher at student dot tudelft dot nl>
- Cc: Matt Kraai <kraai at alumni dot cmu dot edu>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 01 May 2003 18:32:34 +0100
- Subject: Re: Don't force recompilation of files depending on $(COVERAGE_H)
- Organization: Codesourcery LLC
- References: <1051804158.8121.33.camel@steven> <20030501160539.GA217@ftbfs.org> <1051805460.8121.36.camel@steven>
Steven Bosscher wrote:
Op do 01-05-2003, om 18:05 schreef Matt Kraai:
Should you follow the stamp idiom?
I suppose I should, but Nathan already approved my original patch.
I guess we should stick to the canonical method of stamps. Please check with
a Makefile/global maintainer. Either fix is OK by gcov.
Nathan Sidwell :: http://www.codesourcery.com :: CodeSourcery LLC
The voices in my head said this was stupid too
email@example.com : http://www.cs.bris.ac.uk/~nathan/ : firstname.lastname@example.org