This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Don't force recompilation of files depending on $(COVERAGE_H)
- From: Nathan Sidwell <nathan at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Steven Bosscher <s dot bosscher at student dot tudelft dot nl>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 01 May 2003 17:02:11 +0100
- Subject: Re: Don't force recompilation of files depending on $(COVERAGE_H)
- Organization: Codesourcery LLC
- References: <1051804158.8121.33.camel@steven>
Steven Bosscher wrote:
this is ok
The files that depend on $(COVERAGE_H) (coverage.c, profile.c,
predict.c, and tracer.c) are always recompiled even if nothing has
changed at all.
I think something like the patch below should fix it, but I'm not much
into Makefiles so it might not be correct (works for me though).
So can somebody have a look at this?
Nathan Sidwell :: http://www.codesourcery.com :: CodeSourcery LLC
The voices in my head said this was stupid too
firstname.lastname@example.org : http://www.cs.bris.ac.uk/~nathan/ : email@example.com