This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [3.3] Followup to C++ forced unwinding
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, jason at redhat dot com
- Date: 30 Apr 2003 21:49:32 -0700
- Subject: Re: [3.3] Followup to C++ forced unwinding
- Organization: CodeSourcery, LLC
- References: <20030430175335.GA18958@twiddle.net> <email@example.com> <20030430210342.GB697@redhat.com>
On Wed, 2003-04-30 at 14:03, Richard Henderson wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 30, 2003 at 11:39:41AM -0700, Mark Mitchell wrote:
> > (4) Some other black magic in except.c that I couldn't get my head
> > around on the first try. What do these bits do?
Now that we've made you rewrite your patch for the nth time, how close
are you to being done? :-)
Seriously, I'm sorry that you got jerked around here by me reopening the
debate after you thought things were settled.
I'm hoping that Jason's semantics will make things easier; you now don't
have to skip catch clauses, but can rather treat this like an ordinary
We're still blocked for 3.3 on the V3 memory leaks, so as long as you
can get this stuff done in the next few days, we can certainly get it
Mark Mitchell <firstname.lastname@example.org>