This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Suppress tree inlining of variadic functions
- From: Geoffrey Keating <geoffk at apple dot com>
- To: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 18:17:30 -0700
- Subject: Re: Suppress tree inlining of variadic functions
On Wednesday, April 30, 2003, at 05:57 PM, Richard Henderson wrote:
On Tue, Apr 29, 2003 at 04:30:48PM -0700, Geoffrey Keating wrote:
* tree-inline.c (inlinable_function_p): Don't support inlining
functions using varargs.
Why is the code in c-objc-common.c, inline_forbidden_p, lines 96-118,
That's odd; this code is not new, but it didn't work for me before.
It does now, so I guess I'll back out my patch.
Geoff Keating <firstname.lastname@example.org>