This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Fix problem with late insns in sibcall
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Richard Kenner <kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 18:03:11 -0700
- Subject: Re: Fix problem with late insns in sibcall
- References: <10304292203.AA13671@vlsi1.ultra.nyu.edu>
On Tue, Apr 29, 2003 at 06:03:34PM -0400, Richard Kenner wrote:
> This fixes the following Ada test case on x86. I suspect this may be a bit
> "heavy handed" and hope that people who know sibcall better than Olivier
> and I can come up with a "tighter" fix.
Can you please at least include your analysis of the problem
in all of these cases? Without that, someone reviewing the
change has to start from scratch.