This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: (toplevel patch) Remove 'vault' targets
- From: DJ Delorie <dj at delorie dot com>
- To: ac131313 at redhat dot com
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, neroden at twcny dot rr dot com, gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com, binutils at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2002 00:01:09 -0500
- Subject: Re: (toplevel patch) Remove 'vault' targets
- References: <20021128024607.GA14747@doctormoo> <3DE59B7C.firstname.lastname@example.org>
> I think its better for Nath. to be committing this stuff incrementally
> (at least to the src repository). That way it gets exposed to the
> mainstream sooner.
We could start committing to src if we don't mind src and gcc being
out of sync until gcc's freeze is over.