This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [3.4-BIB] Improve K8 scheduling
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Jan Hubicka <jh at suse dot cz>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 16:37:10 -0800
- Subject: Re: [3.4-BIB] Improve K8 scheduling
- References: <20021127230855.GB13412@kam.mff.cuni.cz>
On Thu, Nov 28, 2002 at 12:08:55AM +0100, Jan Hubicka wrote:
> * athlon.md (athlon-decodev): New reservation unit.
> (athlon-direct0): New reservation.
> (athlon-vector): New use athlon-decodev.
> (athlon-double, athlon-direct): Better model.
> (athlon_imul_k8): Use athlon-direct0.
> (athlon_movlpd_load): New insn reservation.
> ;; Double instructions behaves like two direct instructions
> ;; We can't model the case (decoder3,decoder0) since this would make
> ;; other reservations dependent on the decoder ones.
Is this comment now out of date?