This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: rs6000 spe.md patches
- From: Aldy Hernandez <aldyh at redhat dot com>
- To: Jim Wilson <wilson at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 27 Nov 2002 13:03:06 -0800
- Subject: Re: rs6000 spe.md patches
- References: <email@example.com>
>>>>> "Jim" == Jim Wilson <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> Gcc is emitting the arguments for evsplatfi and evsplati in the wrong order.
> Also, evmhessiaaw is omitting the third argument.
> These patches have been tested against the Motorola SPE testsuite.
> These patches have not been tested with a bootstrap or a gcc testsuite run,
> or anything like that, so I haven't checked them in yet.
> 2002-11-22 Jim Wilson <email@example.com>
> * config/rs6000/spe.md (spu_evsplatfi, spu_evsplati): Swap operands
> in output template.
Jim has asked me to look at this patch and commit it. This is OK.
I've committing to mainline.