This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Altivec: adjust prototypes for load builtins
- From: Aldy Hernandez <aldyh at redhat dot com>
- To: David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: Zack Weinberg <zack at codesourcery dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 12:23:25 -0800
- Subject: Re: Altivec: adjust prototypes for load builtins
On Tuesday, November 26, 2002, at 10:56 AM, David Edelsohn wrote:
give me a sec, i just got on-line in freezing rhode island. going
through email backlog...
Aldy is the maintainer of the PowerPC vector infrastructure,
specially Altivec, and should approve this patch.