This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [C++ PATCH] Friend class and DR 180 (take 2)
- From: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- To: lerdsuwa at users dot sourceforge dot net
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 12:08:11 -0500
- Subject: Re: [C++ PATCH] Friend class and DR 180 (take 2)
- References: <3DE4CE78.email@example.com>
On Wed, 27 Nov 2002 20:54:00 +0700, Kriang Lerdsuwanakij <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> This is a revised version of the friend patch submitted yesterday.
> The diagnostic character string is cleaned up and the redundant
> TYPE_IDENTIFIER macro is removed.
I think the other TYPE_IDENTIFIER is also redundant. With that change,
this is OK.