This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [tree-ssa]: Andersen points-to analysis
- From: Daniel Berlin <dberlin at dberlin dot org>
- To: tromey at redhat dot com
- Cc: Pop Sébastian <pop at gauvain dot u-strasbg dot fr>,gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 21:04:36 -0500
- Subject: Re: [tree-ssa]: Andersen points-to analysis
On Tuesday, November 26, 2002, at 06:19 PM, Tom Tromey wrote:
No, that's just what i had around on the machine i last recreated it on.
Pop> make: Entering directory
"Pop" == Pop Sébastian <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
Pop> cd ../../gcc/libbanshee && \
Pop> automake-1.7 --gnu --ignore-deps Makefile
Pop> /bin/sh: automake-1.7: command not found
Adding `AM_MAINTAINER_MODE' to configure.in will help.
However: this implies that the tree now requires two different
versions (at least) of the auto tools.
If you rerun aclocal and automake and autoconf, it'll work fine with
1.4 (automake)/2.13 (autoconf) (IE i don't use anything newer version
I'll recreate it it with 1.4 and 2.13 when i get a chance.