This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
RE: Replace almost all occurences of "GNU CC" with "GCC"
- From: Bosscher Steven Civ USAFA/DFAN <Steven dot Bosscher at usafa dot af dot mil>
- To: "'Joseph S. Myers'" <jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk>
- Cc: "'gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org'" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 18:23:42 -0700
- Subject: RE: Replace almost all occurences of "GNU CC" with "GCC"
OK, I'll address these issues. Maybe it's better to send the patch in parts,
because I did look at the patch but I missed all this :-(
About libiberty: the files you mention are GPL v2+ with the special exeption
clause. This means that a part of libiberty is GPL'ed, and another part is
LGPL'ed. Should all files be LGPL instead?