This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Non-call exceptions versus cse
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Richard Kenner <kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu>
- Cc: aph at redhat dot com, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 14:34:08 -0800
- Subject: Re: Non-call exceptions versus cse
- References: <10211251944.AA29282@vlsi1.ultra.nyu.edu>
On Mon, Nov 25, 2002 at 02:44:50PM -0500, Richard Kenner wrote:
> For which language do we have to do that?