This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Patch: darwin specific
- From: Dale Johannesen <dalej at apple dot com>
- To: Zack Weinberg <zack at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: Dale Johannesen <dalej at apple dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 10:42:39 -0800
- Subject: Re: Patch: darwin specific
On Monday, November 25, 2002, at 10:38 AM, Zack Weinberg wrote:
Dale Johannesen <email@example.com> writes:
This uses the TREE_TYPE and TREE_CHAIN field of some IDENTIFIER
nodes, which are currently idle. Per Bothner is working on
IDENTIFIERs and knows about this new usage.
This interferes with my plans to make IDENTIFIERs not be trees. Can
you find an alternate implementation please?
Not easily. Are you and Per coordinating? He seemed to have a