This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Patch: darwin specific
- From: Zack Weinberg <zack at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Dale Johannesen <dalej at apple dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 10:38:34 -0800
- Subject: Re: Patch: darwin specific
- References: <BD4AB52F-00A1-11D7-84E5-003065C86F94@apple.com>
Dale Johannesen <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> This uses the TREE_TYPE and TREE_CHAIN field of some IDENTIFIER
> nodes, which are currently idle. Per Bothner is working on
> IDENTIFIERs and knows about this new usage.
This interferes with my plans to make IDENTIFIERs not be trees. Can
you find an alternate implementation please?