This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Non-call exceptions versus cse
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Richard Kenner <kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu>
- Cc: aph at redhat dot com, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 10:25:34 -0800
- Subject: Re: Non-call exceptions versus cse
- References: <10211251600.AA27926@vlsi1.ultra.nyu.edu>
On Mon, Nov 25, 2002 at 11:00:21AM -0500, Richard Kenner wrote:
> I think both are needed: you set a flag if you cross an EH (but not just
> a block) boundary and you test that flag if the insn may trap.
Why do you think you need to distinguish? This is no
different from a branch -- it's a control-flow transfer.