This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: gcc-3.2 DESTDIRified
- From: Hans-Peter Nilsson <hp at bitrange dot com>
- To: Christian Cornelssen <ccorn at cs dot tu-berlin dot de>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 16:39:34 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: gcc-3.2 DESTDIRified
On Fri, 22 Nov 2002, Christian Cornelssen wrote:
> The DESTDIRifying patch may meanwhile have become unusable. Please
> understand that I won't do that again without some encouragement from
> your side. So what about dropping a remark here, occasionally?
FWIW, I think it's really cool. But please provide a patch for
the gcc-3_4-basic-improvements-branch, because the patch is
unlikely to make it into either 3.2 or 3.3 sources; it does not
match the criteria for allowed changes.