This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Save the object file
- From: Hans-Peter Nilsson <hp at bitrange dot com>
- To: Douglas B Rupp <rupp at gnat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 10:50:54 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Save the object file
On Thu, 21 Nov 2002, Douglas B Rupp wrote:
> When compiling directly to an executable, --save-temps doesn't leave an object file behind.
> This was introduced in gcc.c revision 1.276.
This is a regression since-old and suitable for the 3.2 branch
too once it opens again. There's also a PR for this, but I
don't recall the number. Thanks for fixing this!