This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Undocumented source files
- From: Geoff Keating <geoffk at geoffk dot org>
- To: "Joseph S. Myers" <jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 21 Nov 2002 22:25:17 -0800
- Subject: Re: Undocumented source files
- References: <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Do we really need to have separate documentation (that is, outside the
source files themselves) of the contents of each file? What purpose
does this documentation serve?
If it is desired to have separate documentation, why can't it be
generated from the initial line of each file?
- Geoffrey Keating <email@example.com>