This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Toplevel: Remove (now) unnecessary ifs
- From: DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>
- To: neroden at twcny dot rr dot com
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 16:53:13 -0500
- Subject: Re: Toplevel: Remove (now) unnecessary ifs
- References: <20021121060309.GA22592@doctormoo>
> * Makefile.tpl: Remove unnecessary ifs.
> * Makefile.in: Regenerate.
> Related query: do host modules ever have to worry about
> the 'multilib changed' business?
gcc does, because it also builds a target library.