This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH/RFA] ARM ELF: -EB/-EL symmetry in specs
- From: Richard Earnshaw <rearnsha at arm dot com>
- To: Jason R Thorpe <thorpej at wasabisystems dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Richard dot Earnshaw at arm dot com
- Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 15:34:17 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH/RFA] ARM ELF: -EB/-EL symmetry in specs
- Organization: ARM Ltd.
- Reply-to: Richard dot Earnshaw at arm dot com
> Currently, the LINK_SPEC and ASM_SPEC for ARM ELF pass on -EB if
> -mbig-endian is specified. This patch makes the specs also pass
> on -EL if -mlittle-endian is specified. This is useful for toolchains
> which default to big-endian code generation.
> OK for mainline?
> * config/arm/elf.h (ASM_SPEC, LINK_SPEC): Pass -EL
> if -mlittle-endian is specified.