This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [wwwdocs]Patch to include 3.2 bugs in the changes.html
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>
- To: Kelley Cook <robert_k_cook at comerica dot com>, Joe Buck <jbuck at synopsys dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 12:03:02 +0100 (CET)
- Subject: Re: [wwwdocs]Patch to include 3.2 bugs in the changes.html
On Fri, 15 Nov 2002, Kelley Cook wrote:
> As promised in my previous post at
> This merges in the bug fix document into the changes web page for 3.2
> It also requires the previous patch mention above to be applied.
> If this is accepted a version for 3.2.1 using
> http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc/2002-11/msg00445.html will be next.
I believe Joe once mentioned that he had some reasons not to make this
part of the web pages, but keep it in the mail archives. Joe, do you
seen any problems with Kelley's patch?
(I tried to apply the patch, and it failed; perhaps some conflict with
In principle this looks like a very useful idea, and unlike the mail
version it offers links to the respective PRs. (Here we might have
a problem when switching to Bugzilla, but I believe we need some
"forwarder" for this kind of URLs in any way.)
Gerald "Jerry" firstname.lastname@example.org http://www.dbai.tuwien.ac.at/~pfeifer/