This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Unreviewed^2 patch: libtool.m4 changes for multilib
- From: Ulrich Weigand <weigand at immd1 dot informatik dot uni-erlangen dot de>
- To: aoliva at redhat dot com
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, aj at suse dot de, jakub at redhat dot com
- Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 20:16:33 +0100 (MET)
- Subject: Re: Unreviewed^2 patch: libtool.m4 changes for multilib
Alexandre Oliva wrote:
>The rules for patches for libtool files is that, if they're in the
>libtool CVS repository, they're pre-approved, otherwise, they have to
>be submitted there, then merged in here.
Ah, I wasn't aware of that. Thanks!
>In case the patch that makes it to libtool CVS is significantly
>different, given how far behind the copy in GCC is, I hereby approve
>the patch you posted here for GCC, as long as an equivalent patch
>makes it to libtool CVS first.
In checking this out, I noticed that just yesterday, a much more
generic patch due to Andreas Jaeger and Jakub Jelinek was checked
into the libtool CVS (this obsoletes the patch I proposed).
Andreas/Jakub, will you be checking this change into the gcc CVS
Dr. Ulrich Weigand