This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [RFA:] Take 2 (was: Re: RFC: --enable-checking=valgrind.)
- From: Hans-Peter Nilsson <hp at bitrange dot com>
- To: Neil Booth <neil at daikokuya dot co dot uk>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 07:37:27 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: [RFA:] Take 2 (was: Re: RFC: --enable-checking=valgrind.)
On Tue, 19 Nov 2002, Neil Booth wrote:
> To avoid ballooning #ifdef-nastiness, could you (maybe in the #ifdef you
> added at the top of the file) add something like
> #define VALGRIND_DISCARD(x) /* Ignore. */
> and get rid of the conditional compilation in these two places?
Of course! I'll test it by inspecting preprocessed output of
the files, to weasly save me 60 hours of bootstrapping.