This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Toplevel: more dependency cleanup
- From: Hans-Peter Nilsson <hp at bitrange dot com>
- To: DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>
- Cc: neroden at twcny dot rr dot com, <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 20:16:03 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: Toplevel: more dependency cleanup
On Mon, 18 Nov 2002, DJ Delorie wrote:
> > +all-bfd: all-libiberty
> bfd doesn't depend on libiberty. bfd is a library.
Things in BFD use things in libiberty. If BFD builds a
shared library, the above dependency seems necessary.
> > +all-target-fastjar: all-target-libiberty
> > +all-target-gperf: all-target-libiberty
> > +all-target-libstdc++-v3: all-target-libiberty
> > +all-target-libf2c: all-target-libiberty
> > +all-target-libobjc: all-target-libiberty
> > +all-target-winsup: all-target-libiberty
> libstdc++, libf2c, and libobjc are libraries. They shouldn't need to
> depend on all-libiberty. (again, safe to leave it in for now)
Likewise as above.