This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: new improved EH on Darwin
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Geoffrey Keating <gkeating at apple dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, shebs at apple dot com, stuart at apple dot com
- Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 15:24:52 -0800
- Subject: Re: new improved EH on Darwin
- References: <200211062100.gA6L0r86012323@keatge.apple.com>
On Wed, Nov 06, 2002 at 01:00:53PM -0800, Geoffrey Keating wrote:
> * g++.old-deja/g++.eh/badalloc1.C: XFAIL excess errors test on
If this passes, then we're not testing what we think we're testing.
The C++ runtime _does_ allocate memory when throwing. There is no
way you could have affected that. This should still fail.