This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH/RFA] SH: DWARF2 exception handling
- From: Joern Rennecke <joern dot rennecke at superh dot com>
- To: kaz Kojima <kkojima at rr dot iij4u dot or dot jp>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, aoliva at redhat dot com, stephen dot clarke at earthling dot net
- Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 19:52:38 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH/RFA] SH: DWARF2 exception handling
- Organization: SuperH UK Ltd.
- References: <3DD4F985.7A19E53B@superh.com> <200211160153.gAG1rmO00240@r-rr.iij4u.or.jp>
kaz Kojima wrote:
> How about this? Though I've tested it only for a few simple leaf
One interesting detail is that the set of sh_media_register_for_return
can become dead if we don't do an ordinary return. But that should be
all right, since we already add a REG_MAYBE_DEAD note to the instruction
that sets sh_media_register_for_return.
SuperH (UK) Ltd.
2410 Aztec West / Almondsbury / BRISTOL / BS32 4QX
T:+44 1454 465658