This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Toplevel patch: Remove EXTRA_TARGET_HOST hackery
- From: DJ Delorie <dj at delorie dot com>
- To: neroden at twcny dot rr dot com
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, binutils at sources dot redhat dot com, gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 09:01:34 -0500
- Subject: Re: Toplevel patch: Remove EXTRA_TARGET_HOST hackery
- References: <20021118132706.GA8685@doctormoo>
> After my outstanding patches, the EXTRA_TARGET_HOST hackery isn't needed
> anymore. The all-libiberty target can be generated
I assume you meant all-termcap.
> unconditionally, because the "all" target only depends on it when it's
> being configured, which is exactly when it used to be added; similarly
> with the install-libiberty target.
What about mt-wince's inclusion of all-utils?