This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Reload patch for PA call rewrite.
- From: Zack Weinberg <zack at codesourcery dot com>
- To: law at redhat dot com
- Cc: John David Anglin <dave at hiauly1 dot hia dot nrc dot ca>, rth at redhat dot com, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 17 Nov 2002 22:48:33 -0800
- Subject: Re: Reload patch for PA call rewrite.
- Organization: CodeSourcery, LLC
- References: <200211172348.gAHNmdBk003846@porcupine.cygnus.com>
On Sun, 2002-11-17 at 15:48, Jeff Law wrote:
> For the hardware managed BTS machines we should probably disable sibling
> call optimizations as they'll scrog the BTS.
I don't see how this would happen. Sibcall optimization takes
and turns it into
Afterward, it's as if there was one long function with an unconditional
jump in the middle. How does this scrog the BTS?