This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] One more libstdc++ ABI compatibility fix
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Benjamin Kosnik <bkoz at redhat dot com>, Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2002 15:40:38 -0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] One more libstdc++ ABI compatibility fix
--On Saturday, November 16, 2002 5:29 PM -0600 Benjamin Kosnik
Ok to commit (3.2 branch, head)?
Yes, please do!
The 3.2 branch is closed; I announced some time ago that all code
changes needed to be approved by me. The reason for this is that
I am going to start running the release script sometime very soon.
V3 is not a special case anymore. V3 commits must follow the same
rules as all other parts of the system, including no new features
on release branches, etc.
That said, this patch is fine.