This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Where are the gcc 3.2.0 changes listed?
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>
- To: Kelley Cook <robert_k_cook at comerica dot com>
- Cc: Jeff Garzik <jgarzik at redhat dot com>, <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2002 19:45:26 +0100 (CET)
- Subject: Re: Where are the gcc 3.2.0 changes listed?
On Thu, 14 Nov 2002, Kelley Cook wrote:
> Though the 3.2.1 changes aren't fully listed here yet, this patch should
> at least clear up the confusing state of the webpage that Jeff ran into.
> Except for adding in a missing </li> tag, it just properly sections
> out what changed from 3.2 or 3.2.1 respectively.
Thanks I committed this patch with just one change: The title still
refers to "GCC 3.2" instead of "GCC 3.2.x" as the former stands for
all 3.2 releases, not just 3.2.0 (and 3.2.x would not cover 3.2, in
a formal sense).
That said, perhaps we should start calling the first release of every
branch 3.x.0 instead of just 3.x??
Gerald "Jerry" email@example.com http://www.dbai.tuwien.ac.at/~pfeifer/