This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: ada patch: Correct bug box, remove ACT-specific references (Take 2)
- From: Geert Bosch <bosch at gnat dot com>
- To: Nathanael Nerode <neroden at twcny dot rr dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 20:19:23 -0500
- Subject: Re: ada patch: Correct bug box, remove ACT-specific references (Take 2)
On Thursday, Nov 14, 2002, at 16:44 America/New_York, Nathanael Nerode
I have now managed to get a working ada compiler. Bootstrap on
i686-pc-linux-gnu is successful. So it's tested. Can I check it in?
Yes, please go ahead. Thanks for taking care of this.